[ RadSafe ] Action From Moderator to Preserve Integrity of Radsafe

Jose Julio Rozental joseroze at netvision.net.il
Wed Apr 19 23:35:36 CDT 2006

To delete is consequence. In a list like this, members have to follow the
RadSafe Rules (both general as technical)

The list is open to all points of view on radiation protection issues.
Do not use the list for any illegal or unethical purpose
Before posting a message to the list be sure to have read and understood the RadSafe rules.

We can delete, and I do it in large part of the messages sent, however all the messages were in accordance with the Radsafe rules.
Similar a Safety Culture, one most understand the type of message he intends to send.
Similar a orchestra the conductor can't not allow a member of the orchestra be out of the compass. In our case the moderator is the conductor and he, the conductor, is the responsible to delete, not the Listeners.

I agree with your fellings addressed to the moderator, thanking him, however we are talking about the rules that he has imposed.

Jose Julio Rozental
joseroze at netvision.net.il
Israel