[ RadSafe ] In utero dose "Alara Does Work" ?!!

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 20 15:00:39 CDT 2006

Dr. Long,
The late Dr. Cameron's conclusions were debated and
argued many times.  He was not a trained
epidemiologist.  You are not a trained epidemiologist,
although you claim to have studied to be one.  Cherry
picking data to support your position has never
improved your credibility.  Experts in such work never
support his, or your, conclusions.  Move on with your
life.

As the Health Physic Society, the American Nuclear
Society, etc., have stated, there is no demonstration
effects to radiation below 100 mSv.  I have provided
you with numerous papers, which you refuse to
understand or accept.

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com