AW: [ RadSafe ] Reporting about Chernobyl

Rainer.Facius at dlr.de Rainer.Facius at dlr.de
Thu Apr 20 17:11:56 CDT 2006

Victor:

Thank you very much fort his most interesting and valuable first hand account.

The doses received by you and your brave colleagues are one handle to assess the health impacts from this accident's radiation exposure. The second input required is the associated personal health data. Do you surmise or suggest that the health data are similarly corrupt like the exposure data?

If so any further discussion may be a waste of time.

Thank you once more and good luck to you and your colleagues, Rainer