[ RadSafe ] RE: ECRR

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 10:04:29 CDT 2006

Kjell,
With a half-life of 53 days, why could cosmogenic Be-7
not be found in the Great Lakes? Was there an isotopic
breakdown of beryllium in the Great Lakes?

--- "Johansen, Kjell" <Kjell.Johansen at nmcco.com>

+++++++++++++++++++
>From an article about physicians doing clinical studies:

"It was just before an early morning meeting, and I was really trying to get to the bagels, but I couldn't help overhearing a conversation between one of my statistical colleagues and a surgeon.

Statistician: "Oh, so you have already calculated the P value?"

Surgeon: "Yes, I used multinomial logistic regression."

Statistician: "Really? How did you come up with that?"

Surgeon: "Well, I tried each analysis on the SPSS drop-down menus, and that was the one that gave the smallest P value"."

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com