[ RadSafe ] Fw: [DU Information List] are depleted uranium weapons sickening U.S troops

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 10:20:49 CDT 2006

As noted.

"We got on the Internet," Reed  said, "and we
started researching depleted uranium."
. . .
Then they hired a lawyer.
. . .

--- Roger Helbig <rhelbig at california.com> wrote:

> A small very committed group of activists have
> gotten their message out to the point where the
> mainstream media are asking questions,
>
> Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 6:54 AM
> Subject: [DU Information List] are depleted uranium
> weapons sickening U.S troops
>

> Are Depleted Uranium Weapons Sickening U.S. Troops?
> By Deborah Hastings
> AP National  Writer
>  August 10, 2006
>  NEW YORK (AP) - It takes at least 10 minutes and a
. . .

+++++++++++++++++++
>From an article about physicians doing clinical studies:

"It was just before an early morning meeting, and I was really trying to get to the bagels, but I couldn't help overhearing a conversation between one of my statistical colleagues and a surgeon.

Statistician: "Oh, so you have already calculated the P value?"

Surgeon: "Yes, I used multinomial logistic regression."

Statistician: "Really? How did you come up with that?"

Surgeon: "Well, I tried each analysis on the SPSS drop-down menus, and that was the one that gave the smallest P value"."

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com