[ RadSafe ] Myth or Fact?

Ed Hiserodt hise at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 24 17:07:23 CDT 2006

Jim,

I found from several sources while I was researching the subject that a
modern dental X-ray was approximately 1 mrem.  Since BEIR-IV says the
average U.S. citizen receives 360 mrem per year from natural and man-made
sources, I'd say he was pretty close.

BTW, he did a special with the same name that gave many of the anti-LNT
arguments in one of the segments.  It is available from Laissez Faire Books
(lfb.com) on DVD or VHS.

Ed Hiserodt
501 851 6171