[ RadSafe ] Fwd: OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA BILL INFORMATION

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 04:47:03 CDT 2006

The name of the Californian governor reads "Schwarzenegger" and not
"Schwartzenegger".

This "Senate Bill" is once again a proof that politics and science obviously
have no connection. This bill falls under the category of politics and
"public opinion". It is the right of politicians not to listen to
scientists.

But Sec. 2, b is a slap into the face of scientists. Or does it reflect
latest unpublished secret research? DU has according to this part of the
bill a distinct half-life - so it must be a very special new isotope of
uranium(?), until now unknown. The kidney damage is to my knowledge caused
by the toxic properties of the metal uranium and not by the particles (to my
knowledge helium-4 nuclei and electrons emitted from DU). The bill should
explain, how helium-4 nuclei and electrons can be inhaled or ingested. Are
they served in restaurants in soups, fried, grilled, boiled, ready for
ingestions?

What to think of a bill, which does not consider even the most basic
scientific background? (Rhetoric question.)

Best regards,

Franz