[ RadSafe ] References: Radiation induced immune response DETERS spread of cancer

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Sat Aug 26 11:48:58 CDT 2006

  Health Physicists,

  The following recent exchange on Rad-Sci will help rad-safe participants to position themselves for the coming use of 1 to 10 rads to prevent cancer. Pollycove and Feinendigan have shown in cell and mouse studies that radiation blocks 9 ORDERS of magnitude more mutations than it causes. The speculations presented by Jacobus below show the stimulus, but not the 1,000,000,000 x biologic defense response!
  Howard Long