[ RadSafe ] A sad day indeed

Flanigan, Floyd Floyd.Flanigan at nmcco.com
Tue Aug 29 07:08:18 CDT 2006

Bravo Bobby! Well said old man!

Floyd W. Flanigan B.S.Nuc.H.P.

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl [mailto:radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl] On
Behalf Of Bob Scott
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 6:56 AM
To: 'RADSAFE'
Subject: RE: [ RadSafe ] A sad day indeed

I relegate all incoming RADSAFE emails to a folder called Radsafe and I
review briefly the information there before sending it to the discard
pile.
Once in a while, something appears of great significance to us outside
of
the Cuckoo's Nest.  Wouldn't it be wiser to find that kernel of wheat
amongst the chaff than to throw it all away?

Bob Scott