[ RadSafe ] Po210 -RE: Legitimate uses in weighing standards

Perrero, Daren PERRERO at iema.state.il.us
Thu Dec 21 11:18:50 CST 2006

My experience is similar to yours from my time in the radiochemlab environment where we were measuring microgram quantities used for neutron activation analysis standards.  We had one minor variation however in that out ionization source was a strip of Ra-226 mounted within the Mettler balance chamber.

The opinions expressed are mine, all mine.....
I'm with the government, I'm here to help you.
Daren Perrero
perrero at iema.state.il.us