[ RadSafe ] General Case: Bateman's Equations

Mora Cañadas Juan Carlos jc.mora at ciemat.es
Fri Dec 22 03:27:22 CST 2006

I performed a  Visual Basic for Excel code. I did it for calculating dose conversion factors for certain hypotesis, but it could be easily addapted for your own purpose. It's based on FGR 12 formulas (based in Bateman's general equations).

If you want I can send it to you.

Merry christmas to everyone.

Juan Carlos Mora Cañadas
Unidad de Protección Radiológica del Público y del Medio Ambiente
CIEMAT - Edificio 3, Planta 0, Despacho 18.
Avda. Complutense, 22
28040 Madrid
Tlf.           91.346.66.83
Fax.         91.346.61.21