[ RadSafe ] baby in x-ray scanner

Boomologist Boomologist at GotHotRocks.com
Sat Dec 23 12:46:18 CST 2006

This is a most interesting discussion.
I believe that, given the lawsuit factor in our society, these personnel
acted in the only way they could. CYA and shift some of the responsibility
on to the doctors/hospital.should something develop later on. That this
incident happened is a good thing. There will be countless questions,
interviews and an investigation which will cause some policy change but most
of all it is educating people about radiation. I know I've learned a lot
about those screening machines.
                    Thanks,
                           Ron