[ RadSafe ] baby in x-ray scanner

Dan W McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 19:44:31 CST 2006

Hello:

Just to comment on Louis's statement about the TSA:  How many MILLIONS of
passengers get screened every year without an issue?  Perhaps 1 issue in
10,000,000?  What is an adult's responsibility in caring for a child?  All
of you have been through those lines at airports.  The same human
engineering that allows for so many to be screened also permits an
occasional mistake.  And I disagree that communication is an issue.  The
same checks take place all over Europe in a dozen languages!

At least in both Albuquerque and in Houston, there are TSA personnel that
speak the common languages encountered!

Dan ii

Dan W McCarn, Geologist
Houston and Albuquerque