[ RadSafe ] Confirmation of New HP Jobs! - radiation waste in home foundations for hormesis!

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Thu Dec 28 13:02:22 CST 2006

John and all,
  Taiwan regulators also perpetuate their jobs, instead of adapting to new knowledge, as shown below.

  Abstract writers propagandize, often stating the opposite of data and conclusions by the
   authors. Some of this may be from starting with false assumptions, such as that 5 rem dose of gamma radiation, slow rate, causes cancer.

  These quotes from the article show Luan has done for that cover-up attempt, what Cameron did for the distorted Nuclear Shipyard Workers Study.
  HP's, get with the NEW job: providing Cameron's "essential trace energy"!

  "Cancer risks in a population with prolonged low dose-rate gamma radiation exposure in radiocontaminated buildings, 1983-2002”, Hwang, Guo et al, in Int J. Radiat. Biol. 8:12
  (Received 12May 2005; revised 11 Sept. 2006; accepted 18 Oct. 2006)
  Abstract ---
  Conclusions: The results suggest that prolonged low dose rate radiation exposure
  appeared to increase the risks of developing certain cancers in specific subgroups of this population in Taiwan .”

  In that abstract, o reference to either:
  " Table 3 - All Cancers - Observed 95, Expected 114.9"
   or
  “Discussion
  --Compared to the reference population, the study population had lower incidence of all cancers combined,- “

  John did YOU really read this confirmation of Luan and Cameron?

John Jacobus <crispy_bird at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Dr. Long,
I am not sure what my waistline has to do with the
question I asked you. What do you mean by "recurring
actions?"

Nevertheless, if you are suggesting the use of Co-60
in building construction is a good idea, I would
suggest that you read the following report,
"Cancer risks in a population with prolonged low
dose-rate (gamma)-radiation exposure in
radiocontaminated buildings, 1983 – 2002," in Int. J.
Radiat. Biol., Vol. 82, No. 12, December 2006, pp. 849
– 858.

If you would like a copy, let me know.

--- howard long wrote:

> Dear John,
> Is your waistline larger than you believe healthy?
>
> We will be healthier when options are permitted
> that do not require recurring actions, such as not
> having to give frequent thought to supplement of
> "essential trace energy" (Cameron), by ordering Co60
> or specific dose of nuclear waste in our house
> foundations.
>
> Happy New Year, all.
>
> Howard Long
>
> John Jacobus wrote:
> Dr. Long,
> I think it is interesting that you promote radiation
> hormesis, but do little to increase your own
> exposure
> over the long term.
>
> --- howard long wrote:
>
> > John,
> > Thank you for the fine-tuning (0.002 rem/chest
> > x-ray over 0.001rem).
> >
> > My 3 sacks of KCl are here in my consultation
> > room, 6' away, not close enough or active enough
> > (double background at contact) to do much good. My
> > wife doesn't want them replacing the mattress (nor
> > do I).
> >
> > On them is the belt with thorium welding rods
> > giving a hormetic dose of over 0.5 rem/yr - if I
> > were to wear it, but it is too much trouble (heavy
> > and bulky).
> >
> > I am promoting an essential trace energy
> > (hormesis) experiment by Raabe et al at Carlsbad
> > Caverns or LLNL Whole Body Counting Chamber
> > (expensively very low background rad.) or in an
> > enlarged lead brick whole body counting chamber
> like
> > Helgeson Nuclear uses commercially.
> >
> > Howard Long

On Nov. 26, 1942, President Roosevelt ordered nationwide gasoline
rationing, beginning December 1.

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist