[ RadSafe ] RE: Radiation Phobia

Flanigan, Floyd Floyd.Flanigan at nmcco.com
Thu Feb 2 10:20:27 CST 2006

I have an irrational fear of clowns ...... Now ... If a member of
Management ... hypothetically ... was considered a clown by most of the
employees around here ... hypothetically ..... And I was forced to deal
with said member of Management on a daily basis ... Could I get
compensation for something like that?

Floyd W. Flanigan B.S.Nuc.H.P.