[ RadSafe ] RE: Radiation Phobia

Maury Siskel maurysis at ev1.net
Thu Feb 2 22:47:23 CST 2006

How 'bout my rational fear of political clowns in Wash. DC. Would that
warrant any compensation? Jake was confined to the couch for two days
after trying to fill out my federal prescription coverage forms. Had to
serve him Milk Bones and water in bed! It was frightening! Best of luck
to both of you in coping with your respective management and court clowns.
Cheers,
Maury&Dog           maurysis at ev1.net