[ RadSafe ] HP Opening

Demopoulos, Paul PDemopoulos at atlintl.com
Wed Feb 8 13:44:23 CST 2006

Job Opening: HEALTH PHYSICIST

Area: Cincinnati, OH, USA

Duties:

ATL International has an immediate opening in Cincinnati, Ohio for a
health physicist to work on a team evaluating past occupational
exposures to ionizing radiation. This position requires a strong
technical background in health physics as well as strong writing and
research skills. A Bachelor's degree in health physics or a related
field and five years of work experience is required.

About ATL:  Advanced Technologies and Laboratories (ATL) International,
Inc. is an environmental and technical consulting firm.  We are an
AA/EOE.  We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including a 401(k)
plan.  To find out more about ATL International, please visit our
website at www.atlintl.com.

To Apply:  Please send a cover letter and resume to jyang at atlintl.com or
fax to 301-972-6904

Paul J Demopoulos, MS, CHP