AW: [ RadSafe ] SI; Now or never?

Rainer.Facius at dlr.de Rainer.Facius at dlr.de
Fri Feb 17 09:36:54 CST 2006

One of the more spectacular outgrowths of your splendid isolation was the deplorable loss ( after 1990! ) of quite an expensive Mars satellite - wrong or forgotten meter to feet (or km to miles) conversion, if I remember correctly.

Regards, Rainer

Dr. Rainer Facius
German Aerospace Center
Institute of Aerospace Medicine