[ RadSafe ] sabbatical

grof at soreq.gov.il grof at soreq.gov.il
Fri Feb 17 16:28:29 CST 2006

Dear Colleagues,
I'm looking for a place for my sabbatical, starting on August, 2006.
I am interested in the following fields, in which I was involved and have gained experience during recent years:
• Personnel dosimetry (internal and external)
• Occupational ionizing radiation protection
• Occupational ultraviolet radiation protection
• Radiation protection in accelerators

I am open to consideration of other fields presently of interest to me .

my email: grof at soreq.gov.il
Thanks, yair

Head, Personnel dosimetry service and
UV occupational radiation protection unit

phone: +972-8-9434511, +972-50-6292304
email: grof at soreq.gov.il
Do you know MailStudio @MESSAGE? Powered by 3R Soft, Inc.

named recipient(s) only.