[ RadSafe ] "State of Fear"

Maury Siskel maurysis at ev1.net
Sun Feb 19 22:39:17 CST 2006

Yes, the board is closed to any fresh contributions, but one can skim
through the thread contributions that were stimulated closer to the time
the book was released. And as Andy has suggested, there is little, to
the best of my knowledge, that alleviates the available conflicting data.

My anecdotal, subjective, non-agnostic, opinionated beliefs are struck
by the presumption that puny human animals might have the power to so
profoundly alter the planetary climate. And I've seen no advocate of
anthropogenic change willing to suggest that we might change the outcome
with even the most stringent regulations. I believe sincerely  that the
evidence for alternatives to LNT is stronger.

And the beat goes on ....
Cheers,
Maury&Dog
_______
For centuries, people believed the moon was made of green cheese. Then
the astronauts found that the moon is really a big hard rock. That's
what happens to cheese when you leave it out.