[ RadSafe ] Re:"State of Fear"

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Mon Feb 20 13:14:00 CST 2006

>  Unfortunately,  the data do show global warming.

We all know this has been repeated many times by the media.

Local variations over an entire continent (and more, it extends
from Europe into Asia) are not that local to my understanding.

However, if you have worked with some real data to state
this I am in no position to argue against what you say, I'll
just accept it (at least until next winter....:-).

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com