[ RadSafe ] SI; Now or never?

Rogers Brent Brent.Rogers at environment.nsw.gov.au
Mon Feb 20 17:55:24 CST 2006

£50 million here, £50 million there, next thing you know, we're talking
about real money.  :>

I wonder if that figure includes the diminished usefulness of the Mars
Express Orbiter 'mothership' (which is an ESA initiative).  That vessel was
reliant on Beagle 2 for much of it's mission.

Brent Rogers
Manager Radiation Operations Unit
NSW Environment Protection Authority
Department of Environment and Conservation
*+61 2 9995 5986
*+61 2 9995 6603
* PO Box A290 Sydney South 1232