[ RadSafe ] Re:"State of Fear"

Marcel Schouwenburg m.schouwenburg at tudelft.nl
Tue Feb 21 02:48:47 CST 2006

Dear RadSafers,

Although the current discussion/thread ("State of Fear") is interesting
I would like to ask you to stay on the topic of RadSafe.

With kind regards,

Marcel Schouwenburg
Head Training Centre Delft / RadSafe moderator & listowner
National Centre for Radiation Protection (Dutch abbr. NCSV)

Faculty of Applied Sciences / Reactor Institute Delft
Delft University of Technology
Mekelweg 15
NL - 2629 JB  DELFT
The Netherlands