[ RadSafe ] Re:"State of Fear"

Stewart Farber farbersa at optonline.net
Tue Feb 21 14:04:40 CST 2006

James,
Thanks for making your post. The criticism  via analogy with a greehouse
without sides by earlier posters on this thread, was so simplistic and
irrelevant,  it was surpising anyone would raise it as a criticism. Have
these folks forgotten the view from the moon of the earth as a sphere and
thought about the atmosphere being continuous?

Even with the difference in greenhouse gas emissions between the northern
and southern hemispheres, the reduced transfer of pollutants from the north
to southern hemispheres across the equator [as was observed the major period
of nuclear test fallout during the days of open air testing of nuclear
weapons ending in 1963]  would result in the greater impact of greenhouse
gases on the hemisphere of origin.

Stewart Farber