[ RadSafe ] Can tritium produce bremsstrahlung?

John R Johnson idias at interchange.ubc.ca
Tue Feb 21 15:45:57 CST 2006

Dr Stieglitz

Internal Bremsstrahlung is produced in all beta decays. The energy is
continuous from the maximum beta to zero.

For more information look in the special 1993 issue of the Health Physics
Journal. It should be in Mike Wood et al's paper or Robin Hill and mine
(METABOLISM AND DOSIMETRY OF TRITIUM, Robin L. Hill and John R. Johnson,
Health Physics, Vol. 65/6 (1993) pp 628-647)

 _________________
John R Johnson, Ph.D.
*****
President, IDIAS, Inc