[ RadSafe ] SI; Now or never?

NSSIHOU at aol.com NSSIHOU at aol.com
Tue Feb 21 22:07:38 CST 2006

The point is Americans are comfortable with millicuries. When necessary  such
as shipping by FEDEX we make the conversions.

At NSSI, all units are converted to English units on receipt for  safety
purposes. Our people understand millicuries and mr so why utilize mixed  units or
strictly SI.

The U.S. made an attempt to convert the general public to metric by selling
gasol;ine by the liter. It was a disaster. While metrics may have some value
in  the technical sector, acceptance for the everyday person is centuries away.

Bob Gallagher
NSSI