Fw: AW: [ RadSafe ] Critique of Busby

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Tue Feb 28 03:18:52 CST 2006

Since Dan is not on the RADSAFE list and Franz's comments were addressed to the list .. I am reposting Dan's reply.   I certainly hope that the London Times is beginning to realize that it has been had and has lost a lot of its credibility by publishing Busby's comments with minimal reportorial research.

Roger Helbig