AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] Critique of Busby

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Tue Feb 28 14:06:03 CST 2006

Dear Roger, dear Dan, dear Monty Charles, dear RADSAFErs,

Thanks to Dan, Monty and Roger for the clarifications, explanations and the
facts - please forgive me, but even in my wildest dreams I would not have
been able to imagine such a foul play: If scientific journals reject my
papers I simply found one myself with a scientifically sounding name,
hopefully receive a lot of financial support and funding probably from the
EU and other organisations. I will invite everybody "from the street" to
write a "peer review". Then I can boast with "peer reviewed papers", ask for
more money to continue these breathtaking research on the terrible hazards
for mankind. I can imagine that such great scientists like Inge
Schmitz-Feuerhake or Rosalie Bertell will write very positive peer reviews
and the financial support will therefore increase. Incredible!

As long as the mass media - and even the reputated ones like the TIMES - are
obviously in the hand of anti-nuclear propagandists I see little chance to
change the situation. The governments are not really doing anything to
correct the public opinion, because they need the "green" votes in Europe.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR