[ RadSafe ] Credentialling and court

Sandy Perle sandyfl at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 1 16:57:28 CST 2006

On 1 Jan 2006 at 16:03, Shawn Hughes (Road2) wrote:

> So, while having a sheepskin definitely helps, 'taint a necessity. I
> will say that if you don't have a degree, you better have a good
> answer why you don't. Mine has always been that I have been too busy
> doing to stop and hear somebody tell me their theories on how it
> should be done..... ;)

Hi Shawn,

I don't disagree with your comments. I did not say that a degree was
required in order to testify. What I said, or meant to say, was that
in many cases, a jury most likely will have more confidence with
testimony from not only an expert, but an expert that also has a
degree.

If my intent was not clear, I hope that it is now. Glad I gave you an
opportunity to jump into the discussion :)

Sandy

Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/
Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/