[ RadSafe ] Rt. 9 in MA

Baratta, Edmond J EBARATTA at ORA.FDA.GOV
Tue Jan 3 08:16:38 CST 2006

The Massachusetts State Police are trained by personnel of the Massachusetts
Radiation Control Program and are also given update training.  You can
contact Bob Walker, Director at Bob.Walker at state.mass.us for further
information.

Edmond J. Baratta
Radiation Safety Officer
Tel. No. 781-729-5700 x 728
Fax:  781-729-3593
edmond.baratta at fda.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl [mailto:radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl] On Behalf
Of LNMolino at aol.com
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 4:18 PM
To: radsafe at radlab.nl
Subject: Re: [ RadSafe ] Rt. 9 in MA

In a message dated 12/30/2005 3:14:48 P.M. Central Standard Time,
EBARATTA at ORA.FDA.GOV writes:

The  Massachusetts State Police have detectors in their Patrol  Cars!!

And their level of training and UNDERSTANDING of the units use and
limitations and intent of such use?

Louis N.  Molino, Sr., CET
FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI
LNMolino at aol.com
979-690-7559  (Office)
979-690-7562 (Office Fax)

"A Texan with a Jersey  Attitude"

The comments contained in this E-mail are the opinions of the  author and
the
author alone. I in no way ever intend to speak for any person or
organization that I am in any way whatsoever involved or associated with
unless  I
specifically state that I am doing so. Further this E-mail is intended only
for its
stated recipient and may contain private and or confidential materials
retransmission is strictly prohibited unless placed in the public domain by
the
original author.