[ RadSafe ] TFP - next questions

Mercado, Don don.mercado at lmco.com
Fri Jan 6 12:39:17 CST 2006

jjcohen at prodigy.net wrote:

"I was wondering------ If I made the assertion on radsafe to the effect
that "the moon is made of green cheese"--- Would I also get a reasoned
response explaining why this is unlikely?"

Probably so, and that's ok with me. I learn a lot from those responses
about other aspects of Health Physics that I don't regularly deal with.
For that reason they are helpful and interesting to me. I know the
principles behind liquid scint. detection and have even run one, but not
as extensively as a lot of people on this list. I've never been involved
directly with reactor operations. There's always more to learn. So even
replies to the dumbest of "assertions" may have some value. If not, I
hit the "Delete" key.