[ RadSafe ] Research question

LNMolino at aol.com LNMolino at aol.com
Sat Jan 7 00:04:35 CST 2006

OK since I'm in a researching kind of mode I've got a question for the rest
of RADSAFE.

Since I'm doing some heavy handed research over the next few days and weeks
I got to thinking about some of the RAD related research I am considering
doing (First Responder type mind you) and was wondering if there was a library
that was specific to radiation matters in a way that was similar to the
National Emergency Training Center's Learning Resource Center (the "new"  name for a
library, I think ;)).

I'm already checking out the Library of Congress (I'll be in heaven)  in the
morning and then I am spending 2-weeks at the National Fire  Academy which of
course is on the campus of the NETC (shared with EMI  of course).

So is there a place like the above where I can access real librarians that
can help with such research?

Thanks.

Louis N.  Molino, Sr., CET
FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI
LNMolino at aol.com
979-690-7559  (Office)
979-690-7562 (Office Fax)

"A Texan with a Jersey  Attitude"

The comments contained in this E-mail are the opinions of the  author and the
author alone. I in no way ever intend to speak for any person or
organization that I am in any way whatsoever involved or associated with unless  I
specifically state that I am doing so. Further this E-mail is intended only  for its
stated recipient and may contain private and or confidential materials
retransmission is strictly prohibited unless placed in the public domain by the
original author.