[ RadSafe ] Health Physics related images - web group

Fred Dawson fd003f0606 at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jan 7 06:41:05 CST 2006

I have set up a radiation protection group on the Flickr web site with the
aim establishing a means of publicly storing and discussing images related
to all aspects of radiation protection and health physics.

To date I have loaded a small number of photographs I have taken on topics
such as radioactive waste, radium luminised dials, a visit to the DoE
Hanford site in Washington State USA and to Forsmark and Oskarshamn in
Sweden.

You can access the group on the Flickr web site at

http://www.flickr.com/groups/radiation-protection/

If you wish to set up a Flickr account, it is free to register

Every body is welcome to contribute. I would be interested to hear from list
members to find out, if they feel the group is useful. However I would
remind everybody to respect the copyright that may be associated with images
you may wish to post. You may also consult the Flikr FAQ, which provides
some further information on copyright and other issues.

Fred Dawson
London, England