AW: [ RadSafe ] Health Physics related images - web group

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sat Jan 7 16:07:41 CST 2006

Fred,

Thank you for this message.

I run a very small "newsgroup" for members and nonmembers of the Austrian
Radiation Protection Society. I have cancelled yesterday the official
connection to this Society and will run it in the future - as I did it
before - on my private expenses and my spare time. So it is a truly
non-profit "organisations".

I wonder, whether I may use this web-site, not only directing my "customers"
to it, but forwarding messages from it which I regard of interest for my
Austrian collegues directly to them.

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR
Habicherg. 31/7