AW: [ RadSafe ] Attention!!!!! Stop this sh it!!! TFP - next questions

LancerGT at aol.com LancerGT at aol.com
Sat Jan 7 08:53:23 CST 2006

While I may agree with Franz about his comments  regarding the validity of
unrestricted access posts on the Internet, I also  find Radsafe discussions
amusing and useful in many ways. Mr. Salsman  is nothing if not a gifted BS
artist. I rarely read his posts first as  I am not generally given to understand
them (the "what he say?" phenomenon), nor  do I possess the expertise to refute
them in their entirety. I do however read  the responses to Salsman's posts and
thoroughly enjoy the vetting of  them. I appreciate these responses and the
opportunity to read the discussions  of others who may possess more knowledge
than I in the areas at issue. My BS  detector is on and I do possess the
capability of using it. The other mailing  lists are so boring, and save for the
political deviations from radiological  protection science, I have always enjoyed
the discussions on Radsafe. It  isn't just science, it's entertainment!

Best Regards,
David Lawrence

PS Please refrain from using profanity directly -- it is unprofessional and
unnecessary (in type, bold letters such as #!%&! are the equivalent). If you
don't  believe me, try using them in an email to your boss and ask  for a god
#&!#% raise because your pay is #!%&!. Better yet, try to be  nice about it and
the results are usually  improved.