[ RadSafe ] Mitchell Davis

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sat Jan 7 18:18:11 CST 2006

Dear RADSAFErs,

I usually take the messages of Mitchell Davis as something to laugh about.
But what is the opinion that lurkers and outsiders receive from his
messages?  That „experts“ are divided, bla, bla, bla. Mitchell Davis has
always been good for a laugh when flaming me. He has only advertised his
„courses“ on RADSAFE and the TENORM Site besides using an incredible
vocabulary in reply to messages originating from me, which he obviously did
not like. This has a long tradition. During the last days I have received
such a number of attempted insultations (such an inferior person cannot
insult me), which suggests that the person sending it might have been under
the influence of some drugs, might it be alcohol or another one. I have no
other explanation.

I do not care for the insultations directed to me, but I think that the wide
spread distribution of RADSAFE and the possible loss of credibility of the
list would justify the ban of this person from the list.

Franz Schoenhofer

PhD, MR iR

Habicherg. 31/7

A-1160 Vienna