[ RadSafe ] A Review of the Video "Village of Widows"

Gary Isenhower garyi at trinityphysics.com
Thu Jan 12 14:58:37 CST 2006

Look at it this way.  If you accept the proposition that a single photon
can induce cancer, then the lack of cancer and death in a population is
in fact equated to no harm no foul.

On the other hand, if you (quite correctly) repudiate that proposition,
then we can begin to have intelligent debate about why its not OK to
make up evidence to support your position, like that korean cloning
researcher did.

Thanks,
Gary Isenhower, M.S.
713.690.3020