[ RadSafe ] A Review of the Video "Village of Widows"

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 07:32:40 CST 2006

You also have to any statistic analysis of cancer
incident rates.  You also have to consider every
cluster to be evidence of radiation's power in
inducing cancers.

--- Gary Isenhower <garyi at trinityphysics.com> wrote:

> Look at it this way.  If you accept the proposition
> that a single photon
> can induce cancer, then the lack of cancer and death
> in a population is
> in fact equated to no harm no foul.
>
> On the other hand, if you (quite correctly)
> repudiate that proposition,
> then we can begin to have intelligent debate about
> why its not OK to
> make up evidence to support your position, like that
> korean cloning
> researcher did.
>
> Thanks,
> Gary Isenhower, M.S.
> 713.690.3020
>

> The Wilsons wrote:
>
> > It never ceases to amaze me at how glibley the
> lack of cancer and
> > death is equated to there being no harm and no
> foul committed.  Does
> > there have to be cancer or does there have to be
> death before an
> > adverse affect is recognized in the nuclear
> community?

"Never write when you can talk. Never talk when you can nod. And never put anything in an email."  - Eliot Spitzer, New York state attorney general

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com