[ RadSafe ] AIHA Meeting in St Louis with HP Topic

Susan Gawarecki loc at icx.net
Fri Jan 20 16:41:35 CST 2006

The message copied below may be of interest to RadSafers.  Please do not
contact me about the program, see the web site instead.

Susan Gawarecki

I wanted to let you know that the St. Louis chapter of the American
Industrial Hygiene Assoc is co-sponsoring a symposium titled Current
Topics in Radiation Safety and Risk Assessment.  The symposium will held
at the Sheraton West Port Hotel in St. Louis on Friday, March 3, 2006.
I think we have an excellent program lined out.  The program is
available on the local AIHA web site:  http://www.stlaiha.org/

Also, I have submitted an application to the AAHP for credit toward
continuing education credits for those of you that are CHPs.

Dan Hoffman, CHP,CSP,CHMM
President-Elect
AIHA St. Louis Section