[ RadSafe ] Radiation Physics for Reporters

Jean-Francois, Stephane stephane_jeanfrancois at merck.com
Mon Jan 23 07:32:00 CST 2006

Roger, your idea is very good, but investigative reporters and editors don't
have time to follow a course on Health Physics, Common Law, HAZMAT,
Constitution, Civilizations etc.

They should go back to THEIR OWN TRAINING and remember that they should
report FACTS. That means that they need to check and cross-check their
sources. But we all know that happy people have no history and good news
don't sell.

Stéphane Jean-François, Eng., CHP
Manager, Environmental and Health Physics services
Merck Frosst Canada
514-428-8695
514-428-8670
stephane_jeanfrancois at merck.com