[ RadSafe ] Two Employees and a Contractor Indicted for Making False Statements to NRC

Sandy Perle sandyfl at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 23 09:32:37 CST 2006

On 21 Jan 2006 at 16:16, EASlavin at aol.com wrote:

> What do y'all reckon?

Unfortunate, but there always seems to be a few bad apples in any
segment of the population. In this case, it was a nuclear plant. Am I
disappointed ... yes. Am I surprised .. no, based on history of
misguided beliefs, they make stupid decisions.

-------------------------------------
Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714  Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

E-Mail: sperle at dosimetry.com
E-Mail: sandyfl at earthlink.net

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/