AW: [ RadSafe ] MSDS help

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Tue Jan 24 14:28:12 CST 2006

Being curious I made a Google research. Besides some (former) NFL players
with the name Radelin there were quite a few links to products obviously
employed in radiography. I do not know what a "thermographic phosphor" is. I
did not check all literature mentioned, but it seems that this company has
at least into the 80's produced products for fluoroscopy and they seem to
have had excellent quality.

I recommend to perform a research on Google or any other search engine first
and if they fail to contact RADSAFE.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer