[ RadSafe ] Article: Movement on Reprocessing, and Energy (13 new plants?)

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Thu Jan 26 17:14:27 CST 2006

13 new plants sounds like a good start. We will need a lot
more (on a global scale) lest we all freeze to death by
the upcoming global warming...

Dimiter
(after > 10 days at -10 to -20 C outside, what other
comment can I be expected to write.... :-).

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com