[ RadSafe ] Interesting journal

Bjorn Cedervall bcradsafers at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 30 05:55:14 CST 2006

Guess some of you will be interested in the following "radiation" journal:

http://www.ebab.eu.com/

The combination of authors & topics in of interdisciplinary character:
Depleted uranium, magnetic bracelets,... I like Dr. Cherry's publication
about electromagnetic fields and geneotoxic effects where a graph (Fig. 41)
shows myocardial infarction as a function of accumulated magnetic field
exposure "mictotesla years" (indirect ref. Dr. Cherry used other peoples'
work - he was a meteorologist by the way): The correlation seems to be very
strong... (how about trying amount of water consumed on the X-axis
instead?). Is Medline next stop?

Don't forget to cast an eye at the editorial board also.

My personal initiative and reflection only,

Bjorn Cedervall     bcradsafers at hotmail.com