AW: [ RadSafe ] Cameron's refutation of "Alara Does Work" - Preemployment physicals

Rainer.Facius at dlr.de Rainer.Facius at dlr.de
Sat Jul 1 04:00:54 CDT 2006

Dear John:

Thank you for his pointer to NAVMED P-5055 (2001).

Unless it is included implicitly in some of the other referred regulations (SF-xx) - and provided I am able to read bureaucratese in a foreign language, this document does nowhere prescribe the procedures which you invoked.

Every mentioning of "history" or "medical history" clearly pertains to that of the individual applicant. I cannot detect any explicit reference to hereditary parental or familial health risks in general and particularly not with respect to cancer proneness.

Kind regards, Rainer