[ RadSafe ] Annual Health Physics Society Meeting - Providence, Rhode Island, June 24 - 29

Sandy Perle sandyfl at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 1 09:13:38 CDT 2006

As all are keenly aware now, I have a separate distribution list for
my photos. However, when the meeting is radiation protected related,
as is the Annual Health Physics Society Meeting, many on these 2
listservers have requested that I inform those that pictures taken at
these meetings be posted. So, here is the link to the recent Annual
Meeting pictures:

http://www.sandy-travels.com/providence.shtml

Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/
Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/