AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] In utero dose "Alara Does Work" ?!!

Rainer.Facius at dlr.de Rainer.Facius at dlr.de
Sat Jul 1 15:06:57 CDT 2006

Kai:

This appears to me as an argument worth studying further although I am not in a position to do so. Ventilation and dust control measures, however, could not have made a difference given the identical mortality (within the experimental uncertainty) from cancers of the respiratory system.

Furthermore, the protective effect of radiation exposure - if indeed it is a causal relation - did not materialize in cancer mortality but only in mortality from non-malignancies!

Best regards, Rainer