AW: AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] In utero dose "Alara Does Work" ?!!

Rainer.Facius at dlr.de Rainer.Facius at dlr.de
Tue Jul 4 06:50:49 CDT 2006

Floyd:

Of course, socio-economic status is a known and influential (sometimes very much so) confounder for all epidemiological health studies.

Given however that in all groups of workers the individuals were matched also with respect to their "Job Titles" and that these are probably a fair surrogate for their socio-economic status, I would ask for more specific information before pursuing that idea further.

Best regards, Rainer

Dr. Rainer Facius
German Aerospace Center
Institute of Aerospace Medicine