RE : [ RadSafe ] légionelles (?)

Jean-Francois, Stephane stephane_jeanfrancois at merck.com
Mon Jul 10 13:57:21 CDT 2006

Légionelles are "legionella pneumophilia, a bacteria linving at the surface
of non salty water, so you will likely find some in cooling towers in the
appropriate range of temperature of 20 to 45 degree celcius.

Use google, you find some good French web sites about it. I have
used:

http://www.legionelle.fr/

Stéphane Jean-François, Eng., CHP
Manager, Environmental and Health Physics services
Merck Frosst Canada
514-428-8695
514-428-8670
stephane_jeanfrancois at merck.com