[ RadSafe ] Thank you for the effort to find the Dose to Mae Keane

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 13 00:56:36 CDT 2006

Dear Dr Jason Bolling,

Thank you for the effort in finding out the exact dose of  Ms.Mae Keane. It may probably be not appropriate to ask helpful details from her, as it  may infringe on her confidentiality rights. While it is proper to discuss the probability of getting cancer of a professional group, it is not so to discuss the case of an individual.

I  knew of  the survival of an embryo after being exposed to 20Gy. The exposure occurred when a woman who was pregnant under went intercavitory radiotherapy. I was told that the embryo survived with no abnormality. The latest I heard was that he married and raised a family. Can any one in the list do a bit of sleuthing to get more details? The exposure occurred in Italy. There was a scientific paper on it. I read it 30 years ago. I remember I asked about it to Professor Eric Hall.

Regards

K.S.Parthasarathy
Raja Ramanna Fellow
Strategic Planning Group,